News/Events - December 2013
The East Central Soil and Crop Improvement Association, in partnership with OMAF and OMRA, presents two free soil testing workshops that promise to be very interesting! Click the poster below, or head on over to our Community Calendar for all the details.
Cost-share for Energy Innovation in the Greenbelt
Funding is available now for 2013 energy retrofit projects in the Greenbelt!
- Eligible BMPs include: lighting upgrades, milk plate coolers, cooling compressors, free cooling systems and heating upgrades.
- Cost-share ranges from 30% to 50%, with up to $5,000 available within each BMP category. Each farm business can access up to $10,000 total.
- Simple application process, made downloadable online, here.
- The eligible invoice date is retroactive to April 1, 2013, so if you've already completed a project this year you may be able to get money back.
- Project funding can be combined with other environmental cost-share provided through local conservation authorities , Ducks Unlimited and Growing Forward 2
How can I apply?
Step 1: Select from the OSCIA website the appropriate category that your project falls under (Lighting, Heating or Refrigeration and Cooling)
Step 2: Download the appropriate Enrolment Form, Project Proposal Application and Supplementary Application Form here
Step 3: Scan, and email, fax or send it to OSCIA by mail
1 Stone Road West
Guelph ON, N1G 4Y2
OSCIA is happy to help answer any questions. Feel free to call Brad Carberry, Claim Analyst, at 226-979-2465.