Free Food Safety Webinars Now Offered By OMAFRA
Are you a farmer or prepared food producer? Are you interested in learning more about the advantages of food safety and how they can directly impact your business? If so, you may want to consider registering for some of the brand new online seminars that are now being offered through OMAFRA.
The seven informative presentations will be given throughout the fall of 2012 and the winter of 2013, with topics that include:
- Food Safety on Multi-Commodity Farms (August 29, 2012)
- Hygiene and Sanitation (September 26, 2012)
- Preparing for an On-Site Farm Food Safety Audit (October 23, 2012)
- Using Food Safety to Market Your Products (November 27, 2012)
- Manure, Compost and Compost Teas (December 11, 2012)
- Getting Started in Food Safety (January 22, 2013)
- 3-2-1 Assessment of Your Farm Operation for Food Safety (February 28, 2012)
These are all free of charge, so head on over to the OMAFRA Food Safety Website where you’ll find brief summaries of each webinar as well as links to the registration pages.