Local Food Month: Week Four
What better way to mark the end of summer than by celebrating the abundance of local food available from the amazing farmers in Peterborough County? Here are a couple of fabulous opportunities happening this week to round out the 2015 Local Food Month:
- Friday September 25th, 2 - 6 pm.
- 5009 County Rd. 2, Asphodel Norwood
- Come see how we created a thriving market garden and learn tips on how to extend the growing season. Contact Sherry at email@example.com to register.
- Sunday, September 27th, 2:30 and 4:30 pm.
- 338 County Road 10, Millbrook.
- See an organic small-scale farm in action, including tastings and a tour of the greenhouse. Contact Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
For more information on Local Food Month please visit localfoodmonthptbo.ca