Farms at Work offers a wide variety of learning opportunities for farmers throughout the year.
- Usually day-long, intensive, skill-based activities
- Usually half-day on-farm events highlighting different aspects of successful farm management
Business Planning Courses:
- Usually multi-day seminars that help new farmers explore the business of farming and plan for the future
- Programs that help to establish and build relationships between new/restrategizing farmers and more experienced farmers in their field of interest.
On-Farm Learning Opportunities:
- Working or becoming an intern on a farm can provide you with hands-on skills and an opportunty to see the day-to-day operations of a farm business. To find an on-farm learning opportunity, visit our Jobs and Internships page.
For upcoming events across the region, head to our Community Calendar
Subscribe to our e-newsletter to stay informed about all of our upcoming events.