This is an award-winning series of innovative publications that:
- presents affordable options for protecting soil and water resources on the farm;
- supports individual farm planning and decision-making in the short and long term;
- harmonizes productivity, business objectives and the environment;
- is available in both English and French;
- presents a range of circumstances and options to address a particular environmental concern - use the information to assess what's appropriate for your property.
All of these can be ordered for free from OMAF at the link below:
An introduction to soil sampling, outlining sampling areas, depths, collections, equipment, frequency and analysis. A useful resource for any field crop-producing farm.
Videos and articles on creating and maintaining multifunctional windbreaks and information on the benefits of windbreaks for all types of farms.
Information and factsheets on various invasive species; horticultural materials and landowner manuals; various publications offered by OIPC's partner organizations.
Logging, selling standing timber, endangered and invasive species, disease and pest management, and more. Also available are links to over 50 extension notes on various woodlot topics.