News & Events
Farms at Works is hiring!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to fill the role as Farm Stewardship Coordinator.
- Anticipated Start Date: November 2018
- Application Deadline: November 8, 2018 at 5pm
- Location: Peterborough, ON
- Hours of work: Variable, on average 12 hours per week to March 2019 and 8 hours per week from April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2021
- Hourly rate: $25 per hour, including 2 weeks paid vacation
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Thursday November 8th. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
For more information about this position please click the link below!
Fair Finance Fund is being designed to support the local food and farm sector across Ontario and will invest social enterprises that have explicit values in: local food systems, local economies, and the planet. This loan fund will build on seed capital to implement an ongoing investment opportunity for community-minded investors.
Farms at Work is a Forum partner.
Please click here to register.
- 1 of 45